Guaranteed Season Program : Included in seasonal membership policy
To reassure and offer more flexibility to our customers who wish to take advantage of preseason rates despite the financial and health uncertainties caused by COVID-19, Mont Rigaud would like to remind you that our seasonal membership policy already includes the Guaranteed Season Program.
Guaranteed Season is a postponement or refund program for 2020-2021 seasonal memberships that is offered at no cost to all customers who purchase their 2020-2021 memberships. This program allows you to:
1. Postpone a 2020-2021 membership to the 2021-2022 season at no additional cost.
2. Request a refund of a 2020-2021 membership.
To be eligible:
• The membership must not have been used.
• The request for a postponement must be made before the end of the 2020-2021 season.
• The request for a refund* must be made before December 5, 2020.
In addition to the Guaranteed Season Program, Mont Rigaud's seasonal membership policy includes the following terms:
Starting December 5, 2020:
- A credit (on a pro rata basis)** redeemable on a 2021-2022 membership can be requested for a 2020-2021 membership but will only be granted for forced closure by government authorities due to COVID-19.
- A refund* (on a pro rata basis)** can be requested only for serious illness or moving reasons. Proof required.
*Refunds are based on the price of purchase less a 25$ administrative fee.
** The pro rated amount of credits and refunds requested after December 5,2020, is based on the number of ski days offered by the ski resort according to the following:
|Pro rata detailed percentages|
Credit or Refund
(on a pro rata basis)
|Before December 5, 2020||100%|
|Until December 22, 2020||85%|
|Until January 4, 2020||70%|
|Until February 15, 2020||40%|
|Until March 15, 2020||15%|
|Following March 15, 2020||0%|