The RIGS Snowboarding Club is back for a 2nd season! Completely devoted to the Snow Park disciplines (100% Snow Park)!
The vocation of the RIGS Club is to promote snowboarding Freestyle and Slopestyle and to allow students to experience friendly competition in an organised and safe environment. Supervised by certififed snow park instructors, students will learn and perfect their snow park abilities.
Teaching and practice hours of the RIGS Club will mostly take place at Mont Rigaud but competitions and certain trainings will take place outside of Mont Rigaud (places to confirm).
For any questions regarding the RIGS Snowboarding Club, please send an email to those in charge of the club at: email@example.com
For snowboarders aged 9 to 17 years old, intermediate to advanced.
10 week Program: Starting on Wednesday January 3, 2024
Ski School Season pass (MANDATORY)
PRESALE UNTIL OCTOBER 15th
Seasonal Rental (optional)
9 to 17 years old
Pre-Requisite: Quickride 3
Saturday 9am to 12pm
Wednesday 5:30pm to 7:30pm
(5h total of lesson)
|The Ski School Season Pass is mandatory and is not included in the price of the lessons.|
|Additional fees apply for competitions held outside of Mont Rigaud.|
|Helmets are mandatory in the Snow Park.|
|For any questions regarding the RIGS Snowboarding Club, please send an email to those in charge of the club at: firstname.lastname@example.org|
Taxes are not included.
Taxes are NOT included in our prices.
Registrations for the RIGS Snowboarding Club program begin September 1st, 2023.
- The RIGS Snowboarding Club program is available only to those aged 9 to 17 years - spaces are limited.
- The Ski School season pass is mandatory and is not included in the price of the lessons. With that season pass, access to the lifts is included at all times.
- Additional fees apply for competitions or trainings outside of Mont Rigaud.
- Helmets are mandatory in the SnowPark and Mont Rigaud recommends that all skiers wear a helmet at all times regardless of their skill level.
- Any change to a registration made prior to the start of the program results in a 25$ administrative fee and is subject to remaining availability.
- No changes permitted after the start of the program: Chosen day and time upon registration apply for the entirety of the program.
- Before the start of the program, a refund may be requested without justification. After the start of the program, a prorated reimbursement may be requested only for a major medical reason or due to a move. Proof of the situation is required. Prices of all programs include a non-refundable administrative fee of $25.
- No refund, credit or make up class in case of absence, regardless of the reason.
- The ski school reserves the right to change the schedule or to cancel and postpone a lesson. In case of cancellation due to weather conditions, the cancelled lesson is automatically postponed to the end of the 8-Week program by adding an extra Saturday or Sunday. It is possible that one season may count more than one postponed lesson.
- WEATHER - The parent or the participant is responsible for verifying if the ski hill is in operation or if there is cancellation of the courses. No individual notice will be sent.
- Rates are subject to change without prior notice.