Good news, the ski season can go on this winter!
The Québec Ski Areas Association (AASQ) in collaboration with the Public Health has elaborated a precise guide on health and safety measures that must be applied to enjoy a safe ski season according to the alert level in which the ski resort is located.
To assure the safety of our customers and employees, we will apply theses measures in a diligent manner and will stay up to date with any change in regards to these measures.
Ticket purchases are available online only, HERE.
Online shopping is strongly advised for all other services, HERE.
Only contactless payment methods are accepted at the ski resort (no cash payment).
We ask for the collaboration of our customers to help make of Mont Rigaud a safe place for everyone.
At the first sign of any COVID-19 symptoms (fever, cough, difficulty breathing) for you or an immediate family member, we ask that you stay home and do not come to the ski resort.
Inter-regional travels are not recommended from or to a red or orange zone. However, this is not a ban, and the government encourages physical activity for the sake of health.
Visitors are encouraged to limit their selves to activities at the ski resort and to follow the rules applicable to their region of residence:
- For example, visitors from a red zone can enjoy the ski slopes of a ski resort in a yellow or orange zone but are asked not to visit other services (food, rental, ski school).
It is the responsibility of everyone to follow the Public Health guidelines and measures to help assure the health and safety of all.
Wearing a mask or face covering is always mandatory, outside and inside, regardless of the alert level. We suggest having two face covering: one for indoors and one for outdoors.
The face covering can be a procedure mask, a handcrafted mask, a neck warmer, a balaclava or any other well-adjusted piece of clothing that covers both the mouth and nose. The piece of clothing must be made of at least two layer of tightly woven fabric and must be large enough to cover both the mouth and nose.
Inside the chalet and outside:
Mandatory for everyone 3 years old and over.
To allow for social distancing of 2 meters, access to the chalet will be limited.
Red zone: No service will be offered in the chalet. The chalet will only be used as a refuge to warm up. The time of use will be restricted. Access to sanitary facilities will remain possible.
Season pass holders will be allowed to enjoy the slopes without any prior reservation.
For all the details, visit the page of the Guaranteed Season Program.
Ticket purchases will be available online only, with limited quantities to avoid overcrowding the ski resort. Tickets will be available up to 7 days before the desired date of visit. Tickets are non-refundable and cannot be postponed to another day. Be sure to verify expected weather conditions BEFORE your purchase.
- Tickets are non-refundable, regardless of the reason.
- In cases of ski resort closure by government authorities due to COVID-19 or by ski resort administration due to dangerous weather conditions, the ticket will be transferred to another day during the ongoing season (2020-2021) at the customer's choice. The ticket can never be transferred to another season.
The Bistro will be closed for the 2020-2021.
The Cafeteria will be closed.
To allow everyone to enjoy the commodities of the chalet the time of use per customer to warm up will be restricted to 15 minutes.
No food service will be offered inside the chalet. The chalet will only be used as a refuge to warm up. No lunch or any food is allowed. The time of use will be restricted to 15 minutes per customer.
Access will be restricted to allow for social distancing of 2 meters. Equipment will be disinfected between each use.
For rental of equipment, online purchases are privileged, HERE.
Red zone: Daily rental, the repair shop and the boutique will remain open.
The use of the ski lifts by members of the same household is privileged. Social distancing of 2 meters must always be maintained in the waiting line. Face covering is always mandatory outside, in the waiting line and on the chair lift for everyone 3 years old and over.
Red zone: only members of the same household may share a chair. Social distancing and face covering remain mandatory.
Ski school will open on Februray 13, 2021, and will be offering only private lessons (no semi-private) with mandatory online reservation.
Face covering is mandatory for everyone 3 years old and over during the lessons of the Ski School (private lessons).
Refund policy applicable to Camps and 8 Week Programs
- A refund for a registration in the ski school can be granted if the request is made before the start of the lessons. Prices for all ski school programs include a non-refundable administrative fee of $25.
- After the lessons have started, only a refund (on a pro rata basis) can be requested solely for serious illness or moving reasons. Proof required for serious illness and moving reasons. Prices for all ski school programs include a non-refundable administrative fee of $25.
- In the case of forced closure of the ski school due to the ski resort being deemed in a red zone, a credit (on a pro rata basis) redeemable on a 2021-2022 ski school registration will be offered or a refund (on a pro rata basis) could be granted after request.
In order to reduce the risk of spreading COVID-19 and to make cleaning the tables and chairs easier, we ask our customers to leave all personal belonging in their car. Your car is your chalet!
For the same reasons, daily locker rentals will not be available this season.
Regardless of the zone in which the ski resort is located, all regular ticketing promotions will be cancelled.
«Monday 2 for1», «Students special», «Ladies Day Wednesday» and «Senior Special» are all cancelled for the 2020-2021 season.
Regardless of the zone in which the ski resort is located, this service will be maintained while stocks last (limited quantities).
Seasonal equipment rentals are available online only, HERE.
An appointment by phone (450-451-0000) is required to come and pick up the equipment rental for the 2020-2021 season.
- A refund can be granted for a seasonal equipment rental only if the equipment has never been picked up. Prices for all seasonal equipment rentals include a non-refundable administrative fee of $25.
- Once the equipment has been picked up, no refund is possible regardless of the reason. Only a credit (on a pro rata basis) can be requested solely for forced closure by government authorities due to COVID-19.
Green, yellow or orange zone: Access to seasonal lockers will be possible.
Red zone: Access to lockers will be interrupted. In that case, the procedures to retrieve the content of lockers will be sent to the tenants.
- A refund can be granted for a seasonal locker rental only if the tenant has not redeemed his locker. Prices for seasonal locker rentals include a non-refundable administrative fee of $25.
- Once the locker has been redeemed by the tenant; no refund can be granted regardless of the reason.
- In the case of forced closure of seasonal locker rental services due to the ski resort being deemed in a red zone, a credit (on a pro rata basis) redeemable on a 2021-2022 seasonal locker rental will be offered or a refund (on a pro rata basis) could be granted after request.
In order to reduce the risk of spreading COVID-19, daily locker rentals will not be offered this season.
We ask our customers to keep this in mind when planning their visit and to leave personal belongings in their car. Your car is your chalet!